- AJMLS June Prospective Open House - Students interested in attending law school in Atlanta are invited to... tmblr.co/Z6lk6t2MDhlFM 5 months ago
- Atlanta's John Marshall and Testmasters Cohost Free Practice LSAT - The Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School... tmblr.co/Z6lk6t2MDgBTB 5 months ago
- AJMLS Alumnus Accepted into Remote Year Program - Atlanta’s John Marshall Alumnus, Brandon E. Campbell... tmblr.co/Z6lk6t2L6MRJB 6 months ago
- Atlanta Basketball Player Donates to Gideon’s Promise - The Atlanta Hawks recently released a statement... tmblr.co/Z6lk6t2L6J-dg 6 months ago
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School - Admissions tmblr.co/Z6lk6td4wJzY 4 years ago
Author Archives: atlantasjohnmarshalllawschool
Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School (AJMLS) alumnus, Brandon E. Campbell, recently received a prominent feature in Forbes. The article, Meet The 29-Year-Old Attorney On A Mission To Redefine Global Citizenship, was digitally released in Forbes Entrepreneurs Under 30. Advertisements
Savannah Law School (SLS) was recently featured in South Magazine in a post titled, Savannah Law School, A Power House in the Legal Field. Since 2006, South magazine has actually been an acclaimed resource for anyone seeking to get the … Continue reading
Students interested in attending law school in Atlanta are invited to join Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School for an open house. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a mock class presentation and learn more about the school. The … Continue reading
The Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School Office of Admissions and TestMasters are offering a free practice LSAT on Saturday, June 3rd, 2017 from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Earlier this month Savannah Law School Professor, Caprice Roberts, functioned as the keynote speaker at The University of Sydney’s symposium, Updating the Classics: Law Treatises in the Modern Age.
Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School just recently named National Lawyers Guild (NLG) the Spring 2017 Outstanding Student Organization of the Semester.
Savannah Law School (“SLS”) Associate Professor, Kellyn McGee, has been invited to speak at the ABA Section of Family Law Spring CLE Conference. The event will be held May 3-6, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency in Savannah. Professor McGee will … Continue reading