Professor Wright Selected as Congressional Boot Camp Trainer July 1, 2016 Savannah Law Schools Associate Professor Andrew Wright has been selected as one of only four trainers at this years Congressional Boot Camp. The Congressional Boot Camp is organized by the Project on Government Oversight.
- AJMLS June Prospective Open House - Students interested in attending law school in Atlanta are invited to... tmblr.co/Z6lk6t2MDhlFM 9 months ago
- Atlanta's John Marshall and Testmasters Cohost Free Practice LSAT - The Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School... tmblr.co/Z6lk6t2MDgBTB 9 months ago
- AJMLS Alumnus Accepted into Remote Year Program - Atlanta’s John Marshall Alumnus, Brandon E. Campbell... tmblr.co/Z6lk6t2L6MRJB 10 months ago
- Atlanta Basketball Player Donates to Gideon’s Promise - The Atlanta Hawks recently released a statement... tmblr.co/Z6lk6t2L6J-dg 10 months ago
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School - Admissions tmblr.co/Z6lk6td4wJzY 5 years ago